Thursday, August 8, 2013

SCENES OF LOVE

 Scenes of love

I looked up,saw beauty with my own eyes
Perfect bliss,so nice.
It shone brightly like thoughts
In a mind seeking council with the wise.
The highest bidder in your love auction,
Pay the top price.
Be close to the scent of your perfume,
Dream and assume, that i be your groom
and you my bride, inside my heart you can hide.
It's your one stop love shop
You be my ebb n flow, I will be your tide.
When wrinkled and old,be my sweet mummy
still sweeping me clean like the tsunami,
strength in your waves,
my mind sold its thoughts as your slaves.
Subject to your master,
the service of your love, Pulsating my heart faster
and faster..
Can't skip a beat,for the feeling is so sweet.
Can't afford a blink and miss these scenes,
I want it live,not on crystal display screens.
Listen to your whispers, your soft voice
the frequency right, such sweet noise.
Wedding bells do jingle, jingle, jingle.
Melody of the wind with singing birds
Do mingle, when two are one and none
Be single.
Decorated with colors, blue and indigo
ribbons that tie our knot,
That you be my wife and my amigo.

1 comment: