Thursday, August 8, 2013

  A SAFARI HOME WITH SAFARICOM

Praise be to saf,
They have given me more than enough.
I can call my sweetheart
and let her know how she exites my heart.

Big up safaricom
For in business they had me perform.
I paid my bills, debt and rent with Mpesa.
This mobile transfer that eased my pressure.

When I wasn't tayari,
they lent me through M-shwari.
I paid in bits, one after the next
and could still afford to send a text.

When my phone was old and weary,
they rewarded my loyalty with bonga points.
Had me pay cheap for a new phone,
a real deal and not a clone.

With friends I can share through sambaza
some airtime, or bundles for their browser.
Saf has given us a lot more,
It's deeply Kenyan since MJ and now collimore.

From abroad we can support home,
they are real, I trust them to perform.
Phone service which benefits us,
they are top of their class.

No comments:

Post a Comment