Thursday, August 8, 2013

                LOVE OF ME LIFE

Like nectar on flower petals, attracting bees,
So is your thought on my head, always buzzing,
Always sweet. Fresh in the morning with dew,
buds in spring always new, shedding in winter,
Allow me to end the days of your sphinister.
To your wife I can be husband, come live in my
house and make me a happy home.
I say this to my wife, God's blessing,
the love of my life.

Journey of life,steps and leaps on hills
and valleys,
Dark nights with lit up streets and alleys.
I can see myself with you, I see us in you.
You are a jewel, I wear you,
no one else for you are a gem,

whisper when you need 2 hear
That u are beautiful,
Shout it loud bcoz am greatful.
Queen of ur throne,
I hold u deep lyk flesh n bone,
Blood in veins that pump,
In this concrete desert be my hump,
Quench and nourish the urge in me,
That life may grow from us,I mean we.
Ur beauty is in my eyes, am the beholder
U can always lean on this shoulder...

No comments:

Post a Comment