Wednesday, September 7, 2011

THE SIXTH SENSE


                                                 THE SIXTH SENSE
There is a half-moon tonight
And I can’t help but notice its lunar light,
So clear and serene shining with dear brightness, a shy
Beam of nocturnal rays, that through the creeping dark it slays.

Surrounding its beams
Are smaller lights woven like garment seams
Tailored by a mighty hand, so strong is its power
That the human intellect it does devour.
As the light of day cowards away the brave
Darkness comes along, bringing with it a basket
Full of stars that shine like a city with many cars.

Beams of my lantern produce shadows that encircle
My script as I search in the inner most caves of space
And time, to unveil the maiden of truth behind her
Matrimonial booth.
Just one kiss on the cheek would bless her with the
Strength of the tongue, and so to speak,
Her harmony would reach the peak.
Questions of our existence on this earth and all
That is pertinent to our natural birth
Would be turned to answers,
Expressed in hymns and stanzas.

A feeling both mind and soul
Covering this big abyss, like a hole that shall
Be filled with evil, all that is wrong
Is the place it does belong.
By morning footsteps are leaving
Only to return when sore in the evening.
Cod breathe, frozen air, morning dew
Reflecting the big light on flower petals and leaves.

Mother Nature’s pure beauty
So soft with its natural purity.
Ladybirds and butterflies flying around
The plants that grow on the ground.
The perfect pure bliss,
What else would you wish for other than this?
Living with no ailment or disease,
No suffering, no rich and no poor
 Where the ghosts of death haunt none
And every soul to the almighty sings for sure.

For this my friends I only envision
To seek it I have to repent and leave on a mission
Where I shall travel,
Over smooth land and hard gravel.
Only with my sixth sense shall I get through
What the naked eye cannot see. 

Vinsense

No comments:

Post a Comment